Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A reason for being

Well after thinking about it for a bit, one of the the things I am going to talk about here is the progress of my Historical and Sci-fi miniatures gaming armies. I have had an interest in miniatures gaming for a long time but painting ADD and a lack of local gamers has kept me from getting much done. I am thinking that if I post about my progress for all of the world to see, it will motivate me to get something done and on the gaming table. Let's hope that my logic is sound.

My first project to post about will be a Sci-fi mechanized infantry platoon to use with Stargrunt II, a set of rules produced by Ground Zero Games.

I am still in the planning stages of this project for the moment. I figure over the weekend I will finish up my rough draft of what I am going to do and post it here. So see ya in a few. In the mean time there is this:


No comments:

Post a Comment